When: 1-2 May 2017
Where: The University of Memphis’ FedEx Institute of Technology, Memphis, TN, USA
10th International Research Workshop on Advances and Innovations in Software Testing
The Systems Testing Excellence Program (STEP) of the University of Memphis at the FedEx Institute of Technology is pleased to announce 10th International Research Workshop on Advances and Innovations in Software Testing on May 1-2, 2017. The Software Testing Workshop features a full day of research paper presentations on Monday, May 1 and a half day of tutorials on the morning of Tuesday, May 2. A dinner event is scheduled on Monday, May 1. STEP is a collaborative effort of Business Information & Technology, Computer Science, and Electric Engineering Computer Engineering departments of the University of Memphis. The workshop is also supported by FedEx's Global Testing Center of Excellence which has a unique research and training partnership relationship with STEP.
The workshop will be a mixture of presentations and open discussions. It is anticipated that attendees from both academia and industry will benefit greatly from the open exchange of ideas and methodologies on software testing.
We invite submissions of original contributions in all aspects of Systems and Software Testing including, but not restricted to:
- Medical device and biomedical software verification and validation
- Global user acceptance testing
- Requirements visualization for improving testing
- Agile software development and testing
- Testing metrics, risk assessment, risk tolerance
- Testing process optimization, testing automation
- Scalability issues, testing of infrastructures, platform independent testing methods and processes
- Cultural, inter-cultural, training needs, and professional challenges
- Security issues in systems testing
- Real-time testing management on a 24x7 basis
- Data and load management issues
- Testing and disaster recovery failover
- Testability criteria
- Testing in the cloud
- Interoperability testing
- Testing skills and competencies
- Networking testing challenges
- Cyber-security testing
- Internet of Things testing
Papers relating to any sub-discipline of Systems and Software Testing are welcome. Contributions will be reviewed based on their appropriateness of subject matter, originality and quality, clarity of presentation and analysis of the reported approaches.
Organizerand place of operation: STEP in Memphis, Tennessee, USA
45% discount on the fair price will be offered to all ISTQB® Certificates Holders.
Event Website: http://www.memphis.edu/step/events/index.php
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact phone number: +1-901-678-5739